Monday 5 March 2007

The Ripple Effect

My first blog is a lot more daunting than anticipated - what to write? I've become obsessed with blogs as recently I've come across so many wonderful ones that have inspired me. They definitely cause a ripple effect, one leads to another, that one to another etc. - just think how many people are being inspired to be creative. My favourite one at the moment and the one that gave me the impetus to start this is print and pattern - pages and pages of great patterns put together from stores and designers, I could look at it all day!

I work from home which is great but quite anti-social - a week can go by & I realise that I have not spoken to anyone face-to-face except my partner, Gray and if I go outside I feel quite faint with the rush of fresh air! So the network & support of fellow bloggers that I see on some sites appeals to me.

I had a lovely day yesterday, the weather was cold, wet and windy so I lit a fire and lazed by it all afternoon. I found some chocolates I'd bought on Valentines Day in one of my favourite shops in Arundel, Sparks Yard, they were in a cupboard and I'd obviously forgotten all about them, they looked so pretty that I photographed them, drew them & then ate them while toasting my feet by the fire.



©2007 Nicky Linzey

© 2005 Nicky Linzey


My sleepy Jack Russell by the fire

No comments: