Friday 3 October 2014

A taste of Autumn

We're beginning to get a taste of Autumn even though the temperature is still warm and the sunshine's holding out. The photos below are from my travels around, plus a lovely one of Alf and a dog I met called Jack - who made me long for another dog. The trouble is that Bill's a hard act to follow. I would always get one from a rescue centre and the terriers seem to be snapped up quickly which is great. I'm sure one will find us when the time is right, just like Bill did.


2 comments:

Cally said...

I hope you do find him or her when you're ready and the time is right. I'm sure that Bill would understand that an excellent dog-rescuer-and-friend like you shouldn't be wasted! I enjoyed reading about how you found Bill, I hadn't seen that post yet.

Amanda Dilworth said...

lovely collection of photographs Nicky. I also hope you find another furry friend when the time is right.